Upgrade. Add more light output and a modern appearance to your cargo or backup lights with the 921 XP50. Each of the four sides of this bulb are populated with two 5W-rated CREE chips, and the top is fitted with two more under a projector lens, for maximum brightness. Housed in an aluminum casing with a textured finish for superior heatsinking properties, the XP50 will last for years to come. Best of all, installation only takes minutes - simply take out your factory bulb and the XP50 will fit snugly in the socket.
Brightness. At 410 lumens, the XP50 will provide about double the total light output compared to your factory bulb. All Diode Dynamics LED lighting is rated with accurate, measured lumen figures, not calculations or guesses. We test the true output in-house, and provide you the real numbers to compare.
Reliability. Unlike other bulbs on the market, this bulb is built with constant-current circuitry, along with transient suppression. That means this bulb will last for years, not months, with no flickering or failure. And like every Diode Dynamics product, it's backed by an industry-leading three-year replacement warranty.
Experience. After over a decade in business, Diode Dynamics is the most trusted name in automotive LED lighting. Unlike every other LED distributor, we manufacture and engineer products ourselves in the United States, for high quality and fast time-to-market of the newest and brightest LED technologies. We pride ourselves in offering only quality LED products, that will exceed your expectations.
- 921 LED Bulb XP50 LED Cool White Set of 4
- Direct replacement for factory 921 incandescent bulb
- Increased output with LED Appearance
- Plug and play, simple installation
- Quantity: Set of 4
- Warranty: 3 year warranty
- Return Policy: 30-day Return with no restocking fee
- 100 percent Satisfaction Guarantee
- Replacement for any 921 bulb size, including: T8, T12,T15, 194, 175, 168, 555, 2886X, 194R, 161B, 3652, 193, 658, 2827, 194NA, 161, 558, 168NA, 2825, 194G, 160, 168A, 192, 2821, 194B, 158, W5WB, 579, 168, 2825ST, 168ST, 3652LL, 579LL, 2825LL, 168NALL, 2825L, 2821LL, 168LL, 194ST, 161LL, 194NALL, 2827LL, 158LL, 194LL, 906NA, 917, 906, 916NA, 904NA, 922, 916, 904, 921, 912, 920, 921K, 916LL, 921LL, 912LL, 920LL, 917LL, 906LL, 916NALL, 904LL, 921ST
- Plug and play, no modification needed
- Bulb Size: 921 Application: Backup/Reverse Light, Trunk/Cargo Light
- Measured Lumens: 410
- Color Temp (CCT): 6000K
- Beam Angle: Omnidirectional (270 degrees)
- Power (watts): 3.18
- Operating Voltage: 9-16V
- Current (amps at 13.2V): 0.241
- Operating Temperature: -40C to 85C (-40F to 185F)
- Connector(s): OEM-Size Plug and Play